|Material:||100% Polyester Jacket, Shell Construction|
|Venting:||Yes, Mesh-Lined Underarm Vents With 2-Way Zippers|
|Powder Skirt:||Yes, Zip In-Zip Out Powderskirt|
|Hood:||Hooded, Adjustable Hood|
|Pockets:||Audio Pocket With Headphone Port Zippered Handwarmer Pockets W/ Soft, Brushed Tricot Lining|
|Zip In Compatible:||No|
|Jacket-Pant Connections:||Yes, Pant Attachment Loops|
|Recommended Use:||Skiing, Street Wear, Snowboarding|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Neff Lucas Snowboard Jacket
The bold clean design and amazing protection from cold winter weather make the Neff Lucas Snowboard Jacket for men fit right in with any performance outerwear. This technical shell has a durable polyester outer made with critically taped seams to deliver 10,000mm of waterproof protection and 5,000g of breathability, keeping you dry in the harshest conditions while allowing air to move through for performance and comfort when the sun shines. With a large adjustable hood and snap up storm flap, this men's coat lets you hunker down when things get really nasty and keep getting those face shots through a storm.
- 10,000mm Waterproof/ 5,000g Breathable
- 100% Polyester Jacket, Shell Construction
- Critically Taped Seams
- Mesh-Lined Underarm Vents with 2-Way Zippers
- Zip In-Zip Out Powderskirt With Pant Attachment Loops
- Low-Profile Stretchy Wrist Gaiters
- Adjustable Hood
- Audio Pocket with Headphone Port
- Zippered Handwarmer Pockets with Soft, Brushed Tricot Lining
- Neff Shred Fit was constructed for optimal mobility on the mountain. Detailed design and attention was focused on the mobility needed to grab the most tweaked out grabs.
The Neff Lucas Snowboard Jacket is basically a shell. It features 10k / 5k Waterproof / Breathable fabric and critically taped seams which will keep you dry, but as for warmth there is no insulation beyond the light liner.
If you plan on wearing the Lucas Jacket in temps below 32° F you'll want to layer up with a Hoodie and maybe even a baselayer top. Check out the links below:
Baselayer Tops: http://www.the-house.com/first.html