Description: Mammut Element Barryvox Transceiver USA/Canada/NZ
The W-Link network links Barryvox devices during a search on the
avalanche and also for maintenance purposes in a Barryvox
service center or mountain equipment retailer [firmware updates,
configuration and device test].
Key Features of the Mammut Element Barryvox Transceiver:
- The W-Link information allows very fast and efficient recognition of Barryvox devices and separates them in the list of buried subjects.
- The W-Link network is also used to transmit vital data.
- Service, updates and fleet management
- ELEMENT Barryvox devices can be checked and updated to the latest firmware.
- A large screen for clear user navigation
- 457 kHz frequency (transceiver frequency): The device is compatible with all avalanche transceivers which comply with the EN 300718 standard.
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP): Rapid signal recognition and long digital range with direction and distance indication. 457 kHz and W-Link signal pattern recognition to quickly and reliably list multiple burials in the list of buried
- 3 antenna device: For user-friendly operation during coarse search based on direction indication and precise fi ne search in close proximity, even for deeply buried victims deep burials.
- User profiles: ELEMENT Barryvox The device has an intuitive and straightforward user profile that is very easy to use thanks to clear instructions and one-button operation.