|Type:||Synthetic Sleeping Bags|
|Temp Rating:||40 Degrees|
|Shell Material:||75dx240t Diamond Poly Ripstop W/R, CIRE|
|Lining Material:||50dx290t Taffeta Poly W/R, CIRE|
|Insulation:||Mountainloft Hollowfibers - 0.68 kg fillweight|
|Zipper Closure:||Right Handed|
|Max User Height:||6 ft 6 inch|
|Weight:||3 lbs 5 oz|
|Recommended Use:||Camping, Overnights, Sleepovers, 3 Season Camping|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Mountainsmith Boreas 40 Sleeping Bag Cobalt Blue
Mountainsmith brings its 30+ year heritage in the outdoors back to the sleeping bag category. Our Boreas 40 Degree synthetic bag features a relaxed hooded rectangular camp style (fits to 6'6" with shoulder girth up to 68") and accommodates a host of features guaranteeing a sound night's sleep. Add in the value of our Poly compression stuffsack (stuffs down to 16"x9") and this bag cannot be beat.
- Relaxed hooded rectangular style
- Right hand zip
- Offset quilt construction
- Anti-snag zipper reinforcement
- Compression stuff sack included
- Temp rating: 40F / 4.5C
- Shoulder girth: 68 inches
- Stuffed dimensions:16 x 9 inches
- Zips out flat for blanket style if needed
- Mountainloft Hollowfibers - 0.68 kg fillweight
- Shell: 75dx240t Diamond Poly Ripstop W/R, CIRE
- Liner: 50dx290t Taffeta Poly W/R, CIRE
- Dimensions: 5'' x 82'' x 34''
- Weight: 3 lbs 5 oz
- Fit Range up to 6' 6''
- Compact/Extended Dimensions 16'' x 9''
8 months ago