Description: Mistral Syncro Style Windsurf Board 84L 59cm
Aside from being affordable, durable and fun the Mistral Syncro Style Sailboard 84L 59cm has many facets that make it the perfect buy. You are looking at a improved rocker line and offers more performance based results. The board features a 3 to 4 foot strap setting that allows for a faster speed. Perfect for freestyle and the speed allows for better jumping, there's no better board than this.
Key Features of the Mistral Syncro Style Sailboard:
- A very nice shape and deck flow, a slightly wider nose, and fuller rails, the board really performs great.
- It has a similar rocker line to the 2009 version and the improvements offers more of the do-it all performance the Syncro line stands for:freestyle, full control in the jibe, fast for better jumping, and with a rocker that is flat enough to handle any chop you will have to deal with.
- The board can be set up with either a 3-foot straps setting or an outboard 4-foot straps setting.
- The 3-foot straps setting is for more maneuver ability and improved performance for jumping and moving around on the water.
- The 4-foot straps setting makes it easier to have full pressure on the rail, giving you a faster board.
Syncro Style 84L