|Fly Material:||75D Polyester Taffeta 1500mm|
|Wall Material:||20D Nylon Knit Mesh;68D Polyester Ripstop DWR|
|Floor Space:||64 sq ft|
|Interior Height:||6 ft 11 inch|
|Ventilation:||vents on all 4 sides|
|Weight:||15 lbs 5 oz|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Mountain Hardwear Corners 4 Tent Humboldt
Mountain Hardwear Corners 4 Tent’s most important feature is its easy setup and wind resistant design. It might look common for its classy design, but the Mountain Hardwear Corners has a great cooling system to keep everyone fresh even in the warmest summer; plus it has enough space to keep the whole family comfortable. And of course for those rainy days it prevents a single drop of water from wetting the most precious belongings.
- Vents positioned on all four sides of the fly keep the interior cool
- Unique pole structure with 4 hubs at corners maximizes interior volume and makes set up extremely easy
- Vestibule design creates a dry storage area and prevents water from reaching the tent floor
- Proprietary Evolution Tension Arch™ stabilizes tent
- Reflective starter point and guy-out loops for easy set-up at night
- Clear SVX window is UV-resistant, providing a view and extra light
- "Pitch Light™ configuration allows user to set up a superlight shelter using only the tent fly, poles and footprint (sold separately)"
- Capacity 4
- Minimum Weight 14 lb. 7 oz. / 6.53 kg.
- Packed Weight 15 lb. 5 oz. / 6.93 kg.
- Tent Floor 150D Polyester Oxford 3000mm PU, DWR , FR
- Poles 6061 PF
- Canopy 20D Nylon Knit Mesh;68D Polyester Ripstop DWR
- Reinforcement 75D Polyester Taffeta 1500mm PU
- Fly 75D Polyester Taffeta 1500mm PU
- Floor Area 64 sq. ft. / 5.9 m2
- Number Of Doors 2
- Number Of Poles 2
- Number Of Vestibules 2
- Vestibule Area 22 sq. ft. 2.0 m2 / 14 sq. ft. 1.3 m2
- Interior Height 83" / 211 cm
- Packed Diameter 11 in / 28 cm
- Packed Length 34 in / 86 cm