|Material:||92% nylon, 8% elastane, Goatskin Leather|
|Waterproofing:||OutDry Waterproof Technology|
|Removable Liner:||No, wool/polyester-blend lining|
|Closure:||pull-on webbing loop at wrist|
|Recommended Use:||Daily Wear, Casual, Winter Wear, Skiing, Snowboarding, Hiking|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Mountain Hardwear Zeus Gloves
The Mountain Hardwear Zeus Gloves may look a bit ordinary from the outside, but appearances can obviously be deceiving because this is one of the best performing products on the market right now. For starters, the material used is 92% Nylon and 8% Elastane, which is then combined with Goatskin Leather for unparalleled comfort and protection from the elements. Combine this with details like a pull-on webbing loop at the bottom and soft wool/polyester lining on the inside and it is clear that the Zeus is one of the best items available.
- 7.5 oz.; 213 g.
- 4-Way Stretch Nylon Softshell
- (92% nylon, 8% elastane)
- Thermic Micro
- OutDry Waterproof Technology
- Wool Poly Knobby Fleece
- (50% wool, 30% polyester, 20% nylon)
- Water-resistant Goatskin Leather
- OutDry Waterproof Technology: extremely waterproof, totally windproof. The OutDry membrane is directly bonded to the glove's outer shell, eliminating the ability for wind and water to penetrate through the sewn seams of the shell, keeping hands warmer.
- "Extreme Precurve" patterning with Kevlar stitching provides unprecedented fit and dexterity
- 4-way stretch nylon soft shell fabric offers a snug, flexible fit
- Durable, water-resistant goatskin leather fingers and palm
- Warm, soft wool/polyester-blend lining
- Thermic Micro insulation at the back of the hand
- Short, close fitting stretch gauntlet is low profile for a comfortable under the cuff fit
- Pull-on webbing loop at wrist