|Recommended Use:||Daily Wear, Casual, Winter Wear, Hiking|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Mountain Hardwear Monkey Gloves - Womens
The stunning Mountain Hardwear Monkey Gloves are versatile to be worn all year long. They were specifically designed with improved comfort in mind for those with smaller hands. In addition, you can wear them by themselves or as a liner under waterproof gloves during colder days. These are made of 100% polyester double shot velboa & high-pile fleece lining for durability and style. They will keep you warm thanks to its extra soft and warm materials. In other words, the Monkey Gloves are ideal for all your upcoming winter activities.
- 2.4 oz.; 69 g.
- Welded palm and finger patches for added durability.
- Backcountry / Climbing Double Shot Velboa (100% polyester)
- Designed to fit a woman''s smaller hand proportions
- Soft, warm long-pile fleece blocks wind and cold and provides a high warmth-to-weight ratio
- Articulated cut for dexterity. Welded palm and finger patches add wear resistance and enhance grip
- Wear alone or use as a spare liner with compatible system gloves or mitts