|Material:||Polartec ThermalPro Monkey Phur (100% polyester)|
|Recommended Use:||Casual, Hiking, Skiing, Daily Wear, Winter Wear, Snowboarding|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Mountain Hardwear Monkey Gloves - Womens
Although some of us go to the snow for fun, not Winter Olympics tryouts, we still want to wear the best quality gloves to stay warm, and do our own thing. Mountain Hardware Monkey Gloves are high pile fleece, keeping out the cold so you feel your hands are as toasty as if you were still in front of the fireplace. The gloves also have a smooth gripping pale, so wearing them, you will still be able to hold onto, and do whatever you want. The Monkey Gloves also come in different colors and sizes, plus for women and children.
- Designed with woman’s specific fit.
- Soft, warm long-pile fleece blocks wind and cold
- and provides a high warmth-to-weight ratio.
- Screen print on palm keeps phone secure while holding.
- Wear alone or use as a spare liner with compatible system gloves or mitts.
- Avg Weight: 2 oz / 62 g
- Fabric: Body: Polartec® ThermalPro® Monkey Phur (100% polyester)
- Palm: Technostretch® (93% polyester, 7% elastane)