|Material:||Tough Taslan nylon shell and goatskin leather fingers and palm resist abrasion.|
|Insulation:||7 oz.; 198 g|
|Waterproofing:||OutDry Waterproof Technology|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Mountain Hardwear Jalapeno Mittens
An insulated leather glove, designed for snowsport professionals, with OutDry Waterproof Technology for exceptional protection. We bond the waterproof, breathable OutDry membrane to the glove's high-tenacity nylon shell, to fully seal out water, wind, and cold.
- 7 oz.; 198 g.
- Tough Taslan nylon shell and goatskin leather fingers and palm resist abrasion.
- Nylon Taslan (100% nylon) Thermic Micro
- Brushed Polyester (100% polyester) Water-resistant Goatskin Leather
- "Extreme Precurve" patterning with Kevlar stitching provides unprecedented fit and dexterity
- OutDry Waterproof Technology: extremely waterproof, totally windproof. The OutDry membrane is directly bonded to the glove's outer shell, eliminating the ability for wind and water to penetrate through the sewn seams of the shell, keeping hands warmer.
- Durable, water-resistant goatskin leather fingers and palm
- Articulated cut for dexterity
- Full coverage gauntlet
- Nose wipe patch on thumb
- SimpleCinch one-handed gauntlet closure with Cyberian cordlock seals out snow