|Material:||Tough Taslan nylon and goatskin leather|
|Insulation:||Nylon Taslan Thermic Micro|
|Waterproofing:||OutDry Waterproof Technology|
|Closure:||cyberian cordlock gauntlet|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Mountain Hardwear Jalapeno Gloves
When you want a pair of gloves that have a little fiery quality about them, then the Mountain Hardwear Jalapeno Gloves should be just the ticket. These over gloves are made from tough Taslan nylon and goatskin leather for long lasting quality and performance while the OutDry waterproof technology will repel moisture and keep your hands dry and warm instead of cold and wet. The Jalapeno gloves should be reliable so you can enjoy your winter weather fun this season.
- 7 oz.; 198 g.
- Tough Taslan nylon shell and goatskin leather fingers and palm resist abrasion.
- Nylon Taslan (100% nylon) Thermic Micro
- Brushed Polyester (100% polyester) Water-resistant Goatskin Leather
- "Extreme Precurve" patterning with Kevlar stitching provides unprecedented fit and dexterity
- OutDry Waterproof Technology: extremely waterproof, totally windproof. The OutDry membrane is directly bonded to the glove's outer shell, eliminating the ability for wind and water to penetrate through the sewn seams of the shell, keeping hands warmer.
- Durable, water-resistant goatskin leather fingers and palm
- Articulated cut for dexterity
- Full coverage gauntlet
- Nose wipe patch on thumb
- SimpleCinch one-handed gauntlet closure with Cyberian cordlock seals out snow