|Material:||4-Way Stretch Nylon Softshell (92% nylon, 8% elastane) Laminate: OutDry Waterproof|
|Insulation:||Thick fleece liner/ Thermic Micro|
|Waterproofing:||OutDry Waterproof Technology|
|Closure:||Pull-on webbing loop at wrist|
|Recommended Use:||Hiking, Skiing, Daily Wear, Winter Wear, Snowboarding|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Mountain Hardwear Heracles Gloves
If you are looking for some great outdoor working gloves then you need to check out the Mountain Hardwear Heracles Gloves. These gloves will be great for anyone that has to get work done in the winter outside. The cuff of the gloves fit great under the sleeve of your winter jacket keeping the snow, ice, and moisture from getting under your gloves and getting to your hands. The fleece liner in the Mountain Hardware will keep them nice and toasty warm. Check them out before winter strikes!
- Close fitting, short gauntlet worn under a jacket cuff blocks out the elements.
- Thick fleece liner keeps hands warm all day.
- Hybrid leather and cordura palm is rugged yet supple.
- Soft suede thumb patch for wiping wet noses.
- Pull-on webbing loop at wrist.
- Avg Weight: 6 oz / 170 g
- Fabric: Body: 4-Way Stretch Nylon Softshell (92% nylon, 8% elastane) Laminate: OutDry® Waterproof Technology
- Palm: Water-resistant Pigskin (100% Pigskin)
- Insulation: Thermic Micro™