|Material:||Nylon, Polyester, Pigskin leather|
|Insulation:||Thermic Micro insulation|
|Waterproofing:||OutDry Waterproof Technology|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Mountain Hardwear Heracles Gloves
One of the best ways to protect your hands this winter is by wearing the Mountain Hardwear Heracles Gloves. These gloves are designed to go anywhere and do anything and have all the features you could want in a pair of winter sports gloves. The gloves feature Thermic Micro Insulation that allows them to keep the hands warm and toasty no matter how cold it is outside. For protection from the wind and snow the Heracles gloves feature Outdry Waterproof technology.
- 6 oz.; 170 g.
- Pigskin leather fingers and palm and 1000D Cordura resist abrasion.
- 4-Way Stretch Nylon Softshell (92% nylon, 8% elastane) Thermic Micro OutDry Waterproof Technology
- Polyester Microfleece (100% polyester)
- Water-resistant Pigskin (100% Pigskin)
- OutDry Waterproof Technology: extremely waterproof, totally windproof. The OutDry membrane is directly bonded to the glove's outer shell, eliminating the ability for wind and water to penetrate through the sewn seams of the shell, keeping hands warmer.
- "Extreme Precurve" patterning with Kevlar stitching provides unprecedented fit and dexterity 4-way stretch nylon soft shell fabric offers a snug, flexible fit
- Durable water-resistant pigskin palm and fingers
- High pile polyester fleece lining for extra warmth
- Thermic Micro insulation at the back of the hand
- Short, close fitting stretch gauntlet is low profile for a comfortable under the cuff fit
- Pull-on webbing loop at wrist