|Material:||Ark Stretch 30D 2.5 Layer|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Mountain Hardwear Stretch Cohesion Hiking Pants Black
Thanks to Mountain Hardwear Stretch Cohesion Hiking Pants, you can keep your lower body toasty warm. Would you go for a hike in winter with no jacket? Of course not, so why go without a jacket for your legs? These lightweight pants offer Conduit DT lining, which provides gentle soft comfort against your skin to prevent chafing and add to your wearing experience. On the outside, you’re protected from the elements by DryQ Elite fabric, which is not only 100% waterproof, but highly breathable, as well. So next time you put on your jacket, get your Mountain Hardwear Stretch Cohesion pants on as well!
- Avg. weight: 9oz; 244g
- Inseam: 32"
- Fabric: Ark Stretch 30D 2.5 Layer (100% nylon)
- DryQ Elite: 100% waterproof, most breathable, air-permeable, no-wait comfort
- Adjustable waist with integrated belt for a custom fit
- 3/4 side leg zips for ventilation and easy on/off
- Reinforced edge guards protect pant legs