|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Mountain Hardwear Sub Zero Jacket Black - Womens
Mountain Hardwear Sub Zero Jacket is constructed with a ZRip shell and 30D micro taffeta lining, insulated with 650-fill down. It has 2 front and one chest pocket featuring abrasion resistant Taslan reinforcements on the shoulders and arms, fleece hadwarmer pockets, and adjustable fit cuffs. For added durability the Sub Zero has dual hem drawcords, interior zip pocket, micro-chamois lined chin guard, and compression for easy transport. The Mountain Hardwear Sub Zero comes with its own stuff sack and is recommended for mountaineering, alpine climbing, or casual wear.
- Avg. weight: 1lb 12oz
- Center back length: 29.5"
- Fabric: body: Belay Dobby (100% polyester) insulation: 650-Fill Goose Down
- Zip off down hood
- Micro-Chamois - lined chin guard prevents zipper chafe
- Abrasion-resistant Taslan shoulder panels for added durability
- Fleece-lined handwarmer pockets
- YKK zip front
- Elastic drawcord hem