|Material:||2.5 L nylon|
Mountain Hardwear Stretch Cohesion Tech Shell Jacket Thunderbird Red/Red
When hiking, backpacking, or just everyday use, the Mountain Hardware Stretch Cohesion Tech Shell Jacket gives you great comfort while moving out and about with it’s all over stretch materials. The attached roll-way Ergo hood could fit over an adorned helmet, and stay in place with the single-handed draw cord for easier adjustments. A micro-chamois lined chin guard prevents chins from chaffing, especially while backpacking up steep hills. You would be totally satisfied sporting the Mountain Hardware Jacket, with the freedom of all around movement, you can conquer even the toughest environment.
- Avg weight: 13oz; 370g
- Center back length: 30"
- Fabric: Ark Stretch 30D 2.5 Layer (100% nylon)
- All over stretch for comfort and freedom of movement
- Attached, roll-way Ergo hood fits over helmet, single-handed drawcord for quick adjustments
- Pit zips for ventilation
- Cuff tabs and hem drawcords for quick fit adjustments
- Micro-Chamois - lined chin guard eliminates zipper chafe