|Recommended Use:||Hiking, School, Camping, Layering, Daily Use|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Mountain Hardwear Microchill Tech Zip T Fleece
The Mountain Hardwear Microchill Tech Zip T Fleece is a great shell for all sorts of temperature ranges. The material keeps you warm when you need to be but is breathable enough to keep you from overheating. The zippered tricot lined hand pockets are great for keeping your hands warm and holding your personal items safely and securely. So whether you need a lightweight jacket for going for a hike or an extra layer for hitting the slopes, the Mountain Hardware Microchill Zip Fleece is a solid buy you don't want to pass up.
- Stretch grid fleece side panels and underarms for mobility and breathability
- High-cut collar with 11" zip for thermoregulation
- Flat-lock construction eliminates chafe
- Classic fleece 1/4 zip design with stretch side panels for added mobility and comfort.
- Apparel Fit Standard
- Weight: 10 oz. / 283 g.
- Center Back Length: 27 " / 69 cm
- BodyVelous Micro Fleece
MicroChill Tech Zip T