|Recommended Use:||Hiking, School, Camping, Layering, Daily Use|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Mountain Hardwear Microchill Jacket
The Mountain Hardwear Microchill Jacket is perfect as an extra layer in the dead of winter or a just by itself in the spring. The micro fleece material is not only a great insulator but super soft and lightweight enough that you don't feel overburdened when layering it. The zippered handwarmer pockets are a great place to keep your hands warm or safely store your stuff. The dual hem drawcords let you batten down the hatches and lets you decide how snug you want your jacket to fit. If you want something reliable and durable then the Microchill Jacket from Mountain Hardwear is the jacket for you.
- Zippered handwarmer pockets
- Dual hem drawcords for quick fit adjustments
- Micro-Chamois-lined chin guard
- Soft, lightweight durable microfleece. The perfect weight for layering.
- Apparel Fit Standard
- Weight: 11 oz. / 312 g.
- Center Back Length: 27.5 " / 70 cm
- BodyVelous Micro Fleece