|Recommended Use:||Hiking, Every Day, Backpacking, 3 Season Streetwear|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Mountain Hardwear Kepler Softshell Jacket
For top shelf waterproof protection that won't slow you down when you're out on your next outdoor adventure, get a load of the Mountain Hardwear Kepler Softshell Jacket for men! Featuring tough and breathable 3-layer softshell material with a DWR finish and fully taped seams to keep the moisture at bay, the Kepler also has watertight zips to keep your essentials as dry as you are. Plus, with an average weight of less than two pounds and pockets that are accessible even when you're wearing a pack or harness, this is the perfect jacket for your next backpacking or climbing trip. Don't let a rainy forecast cancel your next trip. Get the Kepler Softshell from Mountain Hardwear!
- Avg. weight: 1 lb 9 oz; 700g
- Center back length: 29"
- Fabric: body: Twill Softshell 3L (56% polyester)
- Panel: Rebar Ripstop Softshell 3L (44% nylon)
- Total waterproof protection
- Chest-high pockets accommodate a harness or pack
- Helmet-compatible hood with single-pull adjustment system and extra beefy brim
- Watertight zips seal out moisture
- Soft, "Butter Jersey" cuffs
- Interior zip pocket for keys, ID, other small items
- Drawcords at hem seal in warmth
- Micro-Chamois - lined chin guard eliminates zipper chafe
- 80 Wash DWR
As of the time I posted this question we still have the S size in stock. You are correct that this Mountain Hardware Kepler Jacket is a previous model (2012 to be exact), but as far as a deal on it... you will need to speak to our Customer Service specialists at: 866-243-6932. They may be able to help you out!