|Material:||20D Nylon Ripstop|
|Insulation:||700 Fill Power+, 800 fill|
|Pockets:||Two front handwarmer pockets|
|Recommended Use:||Winter Wear, 4 Season Streetwear, Casual Winter Wear|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Mountain Hardwear Kelvinator Jacket
For all the warmth of down without the constant worry of keeping it dry, check out the Mountain Hardwear Kelvinator Jacket for men! With its lightweight ripstop nylon material and Q Shield water-resistant down that resists moisture and keeps you warm even when wet, the Kelvinator will not let you down when the temperature drops this winter. Stitch-through quilting makes this jacket easy to compress and throw in your pack for your next cold-weather adventure, and elastic on the cuffs seal in the body heat. Zip up the Kelvinator and get outside with confidence this winter!
- Two front handwarmer pockets
- Dual hem drawcords seal in warmth
- Full elastic cuffs slide easily over layers to seal in warmth
- Micro-Chamois-lined chin guard prevents zipper chafe
- Standard Fit
- Avg weight: 14oz
- Center Back: 27"
- Fabric: Body: 20D Nylon Ripstop (100% nylon)
- Insulation: Q.Shield DOWN 800-fill