|Material:||Whisperer 7D x 10D Ripstop 100% nylon|
|Insulation:||850 Fill Power, Q.Shield quilted construction|
|Zip In Compatible:||No|
|Recommended Use:||Hiking, Skiing, Layering, Casual Use, Street Wear, Winter Wear, Cold Weather, Snowboarding|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Mountain Hardwear Ghost Whisperer Down Ski Jacket
When it comes to winter jackets, it's hard to find one better than the Mountain Hardwear Ghost Whisperer Down Ski Jacket. You won't ever have to worry about the cold again once you throw on this thick insulated jacket. The Ghost Whisperer jacket is rated as being waterproof up to 1000mm, which makes it a good choice on those wet winter days. It’s also made out of lightweight Ripstop nylon that keeps you warm without collecting sweat. The jacket also comes with two front exterior pockets to hold all your odds and ends while you're out on the slope. Don the Ghost Whisperer and chase after your dreams!
- Q.Shield™ DOWN protects individual down fibers from moisture so they keep you warm even when wet.
- Quilted construction holds insulation in place.
- Two front handwarmer pockets.
- Jacket stows in pocket.
- Lightweight single pull hem drawcord.
- Active fit
- Avg Weight: 7 oz / 205 g
- Center Back: 27" / 69 cm
- Fabric: Body: Whisperer 7D × 10D Ripstop (100% nylon)
- insulation: Q.Shield™ DOWN 850-fill
Ghost Whisperer Down