|Insulation:||650 Fill Power|
|Pockets:||Fleece-lined hand pockets.|
|Recommended Use:||Winter Wear, Casual Winter Wear|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Mountain Hardwear Downtown Coat II Jacket - Womens
While the Mountain Hardwear Downtown Coat II Jacket may be attractive enough to please even the pickiest fashion-minded women, it is also a coat that will deliver an unbeatable performance. From the comfort and protection of its 650-fill goose down insulation to the Dry.Q Core Ascent Micro Herringbone fabric, it is clear that quality and durability are never at odds. With attention to detail, you’ll experience the benefits in features like fully taped seams and reliable waterproofing. Altogether, it is quite clear that the Downtown Coat II is a convenient and stylish outdoor jacket you won’t want to go without!
- Insulated with lofty and warm 650-fill goose down.
- Micro-Chamois™-lined chin guard.
- Fully taped and waterproof.
- Zip-off hood.
- Fleece-lined hand pockets.
- Standard Fit
- Avg Weight: 2 lb 11 oz / 1224 g
- Center Back: 34" / 86 cm
- Fabric: Body: Dry.Q™ Core Ascent™ Micro Herringbone (100% nylon)
Downtown Coat II