|Weight:||na, 1 lb 3 oz|
|Seams:||No Taped Seams|
|Recommended Use:||Backpacking, Hiking|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Mountain Hardwear Barisian Shell Jacket - Womens
The Mountain Hardwear Barisian Shell Jacket is for serious climbers and is specifically designed for mountaineering. The Barisian is specially designed to keep wind out by being constructed in two layers. While the wind is kept out the Barisian Shell Jacket is also breathable to keep you from getting wet and chilled from sweat. The hood on the Mountain Hardwear Barisian Shell Jacket is attached and can be adjusted with one hand, which is crucial in climbing since you often only have one hand free. The pockets are placed so as to be accessible when you are equipped with a harness or wearing a backpack.
- Avg. weight: 1 lb 3 oz; 551g
- Center back length: 26.5"
- Fabric: Motivity Soft Shell (100% polyester)
- Attached, helmet compatible hood with single-handed drawcord for quick fit adjustments
- Chest-high hand pockets accommodate a harness or pack
- Internal cuff with adjustable tab
- Two front handwarmer pockets
- One-handed hem drawcord seals in warmth