|Weight:||2 lb 1 oz|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Merrell Refuge Core Mid WP Hiking Shoes
When you are ready to trudge away on the not-so-beaten path slip on a pair of Merrell Refuge Core Mid WP hiking shoes to keep the experience a pleasurable one. With a variety of features for full day comfort these shoes will take you where you want to go. They have split-heel technology to help over-pronaters, plus a molded arch, EVA frame and an air cushion to keep you hiking all day long. They also treated with a waterproofer to keep your feet dry while letting sweat escape.
- Mid Cut upper
- Strobel construction offers flexibility and comfort
- Nubuck leather and suede leather upper
- External Instep and heel stability arm
- Bellows tongue keeps debris out
- Abrasion resistant rubber toe cap
- Waterproof Membrane treated with Aegis
- Antimicrobial solution provides impermeable barrier
- Ortholite Anatomical Footbed
- Molded nylon arch shank
- Compression molded EVA footframe provides cushioning
- Split Technology joins dual density EVA under the heel to absorb shock and discourage over-pronation
- Merrell Air Cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- 5mm Sole lug depth
- Vibram Refuge Sole/TC5+ Rubber
- Weight: 2 lbs. 1 oz.
Refuge Core Mid WP
Customer Reviews | Add Your Review!
I'm fairly new to using high ankle boots, I always preferred low ankles for flexibility. Wearing these has changed my perspective. I have used these on backpacking trips in the sierras and warmer areas near the coast in norcal. They rock because you don't have to pay much attention to where you step in comparison to less stiff boots; it's kind of a HULK-SMASH mentality when trudging through rough stuff or muck. And they're comfy enough to forget they're there, which in my book means everything.