|Weight:||2 lb 2 oz|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Merrell Phoenix Mid Waterproof Hiking Shoes Boulder
Merrell Phoenix Mid Waterproof Hiking Shoes were specifically designed with the hiker in mind. These hiking shoes have several features integrated into the design that will help to make your hiking experience the best that it can be. The Phoenix Mid Waterproof Hiking Shoes are designed to be durable, with cow suede uppers and toe cap and heel which can take a beating. For comfort, these shoes feature an air cushion in the heel and a shank in the arch made out of nylon. For performance, the Merrell Phoenix Mid Waterproof Hiking Shoes have a sticky rubber sole and a waterproof membrane.
- Strobel construction offers flexibility and comfort
- Cow suede and mesh upper
- Mid cut upper
- Bellows tongue keeps debris out
- Abrasion resistant toe cap and heel
- Waterproof membrane treated with Aegis® antimicrobial solution provides a impermeable yet breathable barrier.
- Mesh lining treated with Aegis® antimicrobial solution
- Molded nylon arch shank
- Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability with an EVA midsole for cushioning
- Merrell Kamet Sole/ Sticky Rubber
- Men’s Weight: 2lbs 2 ozs
Phoenix Mid Waterproof