Description: Merrell Moab Mid GTX XCR Hiking Shoes - Womens
The Merrell Moab Mid GTX XCR Hiking shoes are shoes that are imperative for your next hiking trip. These shoes allow for your feet to feel comfortable, even when you are climbing the toughest terrains. These shoes are crafted in a way that will allow for your feet to breath. These are shoes that you can count on not to give you blisters. Sore feet will not be a problem when you are wearing the Merrell Moab Hiking shoes.
- Dura leather and mesh upper
- Bellows tongue keeps debris out
- Synthetic leather toe cap and heel counter
- Breathable mesh lining treated with Aegis Antimicrobial solution maintains foot comfort
- Ortholite Anatomical Footbed
- Molded nylon arch shank
- Compression molded EVA footframe provides cushioning
- Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- 5mm Sole lug depth
- Vibram Multi-Sport Sole/TC5+ Rubber
- Weight: 1 lb 15 ozs.
Moab Mid GTX XCR