|Upper Material:||Nubuck, Mesh|
|Out Sole:||Vibram Sole|
|Waterproof:||Waterproof, Gore-Tex membrane|
|Weight:||1 lb 8 oz|
|Recommended Use:||Trail Hiking|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Merrell Moab GTX XCR Low Hiking Shoes
Hey men, don''t go outside without your Merrell Moab GTX XCR Low Hiking Shoes. You know you need their waterproof support to keep you focused on the trail, and how could you last the whole day out there without their state of the art arch shank? You trust these shoes to go anywhere, knowing that they are built for shock absorption and stability, and will keep you safe with their think soles. And we agree with you, this is a man''s shoe.
- Waterproof Dura leather and mesh upper
- Bellows tongue keeps debris out
- Synthetic leather toe cap and heel counter
- GORE-TEXExtended Comfort Footwear lining keeps feet dry and comfortable
- Breathable mesh lining treated with Aegis Antimicrobial solution maintains foot comfort
- Ortholite Anatomical Footbed
- Molded nylon arch shank
- Compression molded EVA footframe provides cushioning
- Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- 5mm Sole lug depth
- Vibram Multi-Sport Sole/TC5+ Rubber
- Weight: 1 lb 8 ozs.
Moab GTX XCR Low
The Gore-tex XCR lining gives the most breathibility for a waterproofing.
This shoe(along with all of Merrell's shoes) has the Merrell Air cushion midsole right underneath the heel to give shock absorbtion and to provide a supportive heel cup.
This shoe should not be used for mid or heavy hiking becuase it does not have a nylon shank. It bends and twists like a sneaker