|Weight:||1 lb 8 oz|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Merrell Jungle Moc Shoes Brown
Merrell Jungle Moc Nubuck Shoes are a classic revisited. They have a Strobel construction that gives you flexibility and comfort on those long trails. The Nubuck leather upper is intended for durability and long wear. The lining is treated with Aegis antimicrobial solution to keep away the foot funk from sweat. This shoe gives you a molded nylon arch for better support and Merrell's air cushioned heal to absorb shock and provide stability.
- Strobel construction offers flexibility and comfort
- Nubuck leather upper
- Lining treated with Aegis antimicrobial solution
- Ortholite Anatomical Footbed
- Molded nylon arch shank
- Compression Molded EVA Footframe provides cushioning
- Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- Merrell Jungle Maze Sole/Sticky rubber
- Weight: 1 lb. 8 ozs.
Jungle Moc Nubuck
Customer Reviews | Add Your Review!
"My Hippie Riding Shoes"
These are my go to shoes when I drive to the mountain. No laces to get wet and icey. I wear them driving then slip them off and slip into my snowboard boots in the parking lot. The traction is pretty bad on snow and ice. They are really comfortable and well made. Since they are low cut, snow can fall into them, but they are pretty water resistant, otherwise.