|Manufacturer Warranty:||3 Year|
Description: Marker Griffon Ski Bindings
The go-to freeskiing binding in the market, the Griffon returns for 2014/ 2015 with two color options and a new 136mm break option.
Key Features of Marker Griffon Ski Bindings:
- Din Range: 4-13
- Boot Sole Compatibility: Alpine (ISO 53355)
- Recom. Skier's Weight: 80 + lbs
- Stand Height without Skis: 22mm
- Break Width: 110mm, 90mm, and 136mm
- Toe System: Triple Pivot Elite
- Gliding AFD: Stainless Steel, height adjustable
- Step-in-heel: Inter-Pivot
- ESP System: Dual-screw brake pad
Browse 3 questions and 4 answers
Show all answers | Sort by
Why did you choose this?
Marker has a good reputation of having a good binding for park skiing, and also because it is a good deal for a great binding. My friend Karl has the squires and really enjoys them, but these look cooler so I chose these haha
Tammi H on Dec 7, 2014
im getting some icelantic shamans which are 110 at the waist. Will the 110 griffons fit it? Also i will have to size up my boot next year so would i be able to adjust the binding to fit a bigger boot?
Best Answer: The 110s will fit perfectly on that ski but I believe you will have to have your back bind remounted when you size up in boots.