Item # kr4ksl32abl13zz-kr3w-jeans

KR3W K Slim Jeans

KR3W K Slim Jeans
Sold Out

Sorry this item is currently sold out.

Please use this discount coupon for an
additional 5% off during checkout:




Description: KR3W K Slim Jeans

They say that nothing beats ann original, and you don't get any more original than the KR3W K Slim Jeans. These slim and straight jeans combine form with function so that you get the best fit along with a sleek, understated style which can't be beat. They are made of 99% cotton, with the remaining 1% allowing for just a little bit of stretch for a comfortable, custom fit and can be adjusted with a unique drawstring tie, making belts optional. If you want tried and true, then you can't go wrong going with KR3W.

Key Features of the KR3W K Slim Jeans:
  • Rise: 9"
  • Leg: Slight taper
  • Leg opening: 15"

K Slim

There are no reviews for this item. Write a Review
5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Star

Hide answersShow all answers | Sort by
No questions have been asked about this item. Be the first!

Discover 60,000 ways to explore the Land of 10,000 Lakes. Whether you play in it, explore in it or relax in it, we always have the best gear on-hand and in-season.

Weekly Deals to fuel a lifetime of adventure. Save up to 70% on products for every season and passion! Save big. Explore more.

Maybe outsold but never undersold. We offer the best price match guarantee on every product. We match prices so you don't have to.

A simple way to share the love. The House gift card personalizes your gift beyond the plastic. Give the gift that never needs a receipt.