|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Keen Voyageur Mid Hiking Shoes - Womens
When the trails get rough, there are no better shoes to have than the Women's Keen Voyager Mid Hiking shoes. They offer comfort and support for all day hikes. The Dual Density Compression Molded EVA midsoles provide a cloud of cushioning while the S3 heel supports, structures, and stabilizes your foot at heel contact. The Keen Voyager Mid Hiking shoes have torsion stability provided by the ESS shank that protects and supports your feet. The removable metatomical footbed makes it easy to keep the Voyager Mid Hiking shoes clean and odor free.
- Weight: 15.20 oz / 430.912 grams
- Fit Tip: We find this style runs about a 1/2 size small.
- Lining: Moisture wicking textile
- Upper: Leather, webbing and mesh
- Rubber: Non-marking rubber outsole
- Collar Height: 5.75"
- Calf Circumference: 9.5"
- Activities: Hiking
- Type: Boots, Shoes, Lace Up
- 4mm multi-directional lugs
- Dual-density compression molded EVA midsole
- Non-marking carbon rubber outsole
- Patented toe protection
- Removable metatomical Footbed
- S3 Heel support structure
- Torsion stability ESS shank
- Metatomical Footbed Design: This internal support mechanism is anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support and cradle the natural contours of the foot.