|Upper Material:||Leather, Mesh|
|Out Sole:||Non Marking Rubber Sole|
|Mid Sole:||EVA, Dual Density|
|Weight:||1 lb 1 oz|
|Recommended Use:||Trail Hiking|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Keen Voyageur Low Hiking Shoes
The Keen Voyageur Low Hiking Shoes comes with a patented toe protection to keep your foot safe and secure during your light hikes. The Voyageur Low Hiking Shoes make for great durability while providing your feet with comfort. With features like duel density compression molded EVA midsole, this shoe makes sure each step is as comfortable as the next one. The Keen Voyageur Low Hiking Shoes are stylish enough to be worn casually, but durable with a moisture wicking outsole for your light hiking needs.
- Weight: 16.61 oz / 470.885 grams
- Fit Tip: We find this style runs about a 1/2 size small.
- Lining: Moisture wicking textile
- Upper: Leather, webbing and mesh
- Rubber: Non-marking rubber outsole
- Activities: Hiking
- Type: Shoes, Lace Up
- 4mm multi-directional lugs
- Dual-density compression molded EVA midsole
- Non-marking rubber outsole
- Patented toe protection
- Removable metatomical Footbed
- S3 Heel support structure
- Torsion stability ESS shank
- Metatomical Footbed Design: This internal support mechanism is anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support and cradle the natural contours of the foot.