|Out Sole:||Non Marking Rubber Sole|
|Weight:||1 lb 2 oz|
|Recommended Use:||Daily Wear, Backpacking, Trail Hiking, Lightweight Hiking|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Keen Targhee II Mid Hiking Boots
The Targhee II Mid from KEEN offers four-wheel-drive performance for your feet. This hiking boot is revamped with the KEEN.Dry waterproof breathable membrane to keep your feet dry and comfortable. The aggressive outsole has 4mm lugs to bite into the terrain, providing excellent traction. The ESS shank provides torsional stability for a secure ride, while the mid cut height increases ankle support through canyons and over mountain tops.
- 4mm multi directional lugs
- Dual density compression molded EVA midsole
- Heel support structure
- KEEN.DRY ™ waterproof breathable membrane
- Non-marking rubber outsole
- Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed
- Torsion stability ESS shank
- Waterproof nubuck leather upper
Targhee II Mid
1 month ago
My Keen boots do fit a little small.. ordering a half size larger in this instance is a good choice. I say it is true.
These Keen Targhee II Boots are listed as Men's, and the sizing will reflect that.