|Upper Material:||Mesh, Suede|
|Out Sole:||Non Marking Rubber Sole|
|Recommended Use:||Daily Wear, Trail Hiking, Lightweight Hiking|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Keen Shasta Mid WP Hiking Shoes - Womens
With the Women's Keen Shasta Mid WP Hiking Shoes, you get the best of both worlds. You get the benefits of a serious hiking boot in a low profile shoe. They have waterproof, breathable Keen. Dry membranes with tough mesh venting panels to keep your feet dry and comfortable no matter what the weather is like. The Keen Shasta Mid WP hiking shoes have the Metatomical Footbed design which is an internal support mechanism that is anatomically engineered to provide unmatched arch support and cradles the contours of your foot.
- Weight: 15.37 oz / 435.732 grams
- Fit Tip: We find this style runs about a 1/2 size small.
- Lining: KEEN.DRY Waterproof and breathable textile
- Upper: Waterproof nubuck leather and breathable mesh
- Rubber: Non-Marking
- Collar Height: 5.25"
- Calf Circumference: 9.5"
- Activities: Hiking
- Type: Boots, Lace Up
- Weather: Wet - waterproof
- 3mm multi directional lugs
- KEEN.DRY waterproof breathable membrane
- Non-marking rubber outsole
- Patented toe protection
- Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed
- Single density PU midsole
- Waterproof nubuck leather & breathable mesh upper
- Women's specific fit
- Metatomical Footbed Design: This internal support mechanism is anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support and cradle the natural contours of the foot.
Shasta Mid WP