|Upper Material:||waterproof nubuck with breathable mesh|
|Out Sole Material:||Non-marking rubber outsole|
|Mid Sole Material:||single density PU midsole|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Keen Shasta Low Hiking Shoes Shitake/Deep Sea
Hit the dusty desert with a sure-foot in these Keen Shasta Low Hiking Shoes. Designed specifically for dusty, warm, dry climates, Keen Shastas come with leather uppers and mesh underlays to provide breathability when you’re on the move and prevent heat buildup from being trapped inside. Their lightweight also adds to the comfort, making it that much easier to climb rocks and explore caverns you may encounter, or just plain make your feet feel their best.
- Weight: 12.30 oz / 348.699 grams
- Fit Tip: We find this style runs pretty true to size.
- Upper: Leather
- Rubber: Non-marking rubber outsole
- Activities: Hiking
- Type: Shoes, Lace Up
- Leather with breathable mesh underlays
- Multi-direction lug pattern for increased traction
- Non-marking rubber outsole
- Women's specific fit
- Metatomical Footbed Design: This internal support mechanism is anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support and cradle the natural contours of the foot.