|Weight:||1 lb 2 oz|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Keen Siskiyou Mid Hiking Shoes Slate Black/Shitakke
My wife got me a pair of Keen Siskiyou Mid Hiking Shoes for Christmas this year. I have had plenty of bad experiences in the past with receiving shoes as gifts, as I prefer trying before buying. However, the Keen Siskiyou Mid Hiking Shoes I got not only fit perfectly to my size, they we're one of the most comfortable pairs of shoes I've ever owned. I highly recommend these to anyone wanting a good solid boot with superior comfort.
- Dual density PU footbed
- Dual density PU midsole
- Leather upper with breathable mesh underlays
- Non Marking rubber outsole
- Rugged multi-directional traction lugs
- Weight: 18.1 OZ / 513 GRAMS
- Fit Tip: We find this style runs about a 1/2 size small.
- Lining: Moisture Wicking Textile
- Upper: Leather, Synthetic
- Rubber: Non-Marking