Description: Keen Mckenzie Water Shoes - Womens
Is it a sandal? Is it a shoe? Yes! The McKenzie manifests multi-terrain support and functionality by merging the best of both worlds. Add in ultra light, debris-stopping mesh and comfortable compression molded midsoles and you''ve got full performance footwear that''s ready to roll.
Key Features of the Keen Mckenzie Water Shoes:
- Weight: 10.62 oz / 301.072 grams
- Fit Tip: We find this style runs about 1/2 size big.
- Lining: AEGIS microbe shield treated hydrophobic mesh
- Upper: Synthetic and polyester webbing
- Rubber: Non-marking rubber outsole
- Activities: Hiking, Beach
- Type: Sandals
- Weather: Warm - sandals
- AEGIS Microbe Shield treated Hydrophobic mesh lining
- Compression molded EVA midsole
- Metatomical EVA molded footbed with AEGIS microbe shield
- Multi directional lug pattern with razor siping
- Secure fit lace capture system
- Washable synthetic and polyester webbing upper
- AEGIS MICROBE SHIELD: Aegis Microbe Shield controls the bacteria and fungi that cause odors, stains and product deterioration. Aegis technology is free of environmentally harmful substances.
- KEEN.PROTECT: Can a sandal protect your toes? The answer is yes. The reason is KEEN Patented Toe Protection where the shoe outsoles wrap up and over the toes for ultimate protection.
Past Season Product