|Weight:||1 lb 6 oz|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Keen Hoodoo High Boots Black/Deep Sea
The Keen Hoodoo High Boots are a great choice for winter footwear. The waterproof design protects your feet from the cold snow and freezing slush while the KEEN insulation keeps them dry and warm. The footbed provides excellent arch support for your feet and the S3 heel support cushions your heel from hard impacts. These Hoodoo High Boots are a great choice if you're looking to replace your old boots. Once you slip your foot into the Keen Hoodoo you'll wonder why you put up with any other boot.
- Weight: 21.53 oz / 612.959 grams
- Upper: Waterproof full-grain leather upper
- Rubber: Non-marking rubber outsole
- Collar Height: 10.34"
- Calf Circumference: 11"
- Activities: Hiking, Snow
- Type: Boots, Cold Weather Boots, Lace Up
- Weather: Cold - insulated, Wet - waterproof
- 200g KEEN.WARM insulation
- 4mm multi directional lugs
- Faux shearling lining
- KEEN.DRY waterproof breathable membrane
- Non-marking rubber outsole
- Patented toe protection
- Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed
- S3 Heel support structure
- Torsion stability ESS shank
- Waterproof full grain leather upper