|Upper Material:||Mesh, Nubuck|
|Out Sole:||Non Marking Rubber Sole|
|Waterproof:||Waterproof, Keen -Dry|
|Weight:||1 lb 4 oz|
|Recommended Use:||Daily Wear, Backpacking, Trail Hiking, Lightweight Hiking|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Keen Gypsum Mid Hiking Shoes
The Keen Gypsum hiking shoes will give you excellent trail performance and unprecedented stability. They have supportive plates that provide torsional stability and protection from rough terrain and the external thermoplastic urethane heel stabilizers support your feet on impact and minimize the risks of ankle injury. The Keen Gypsum hiking shoes will also keep your feet dry and toasty warm. They have Keen.Dry waterproof breathable membranes that allow perspiration to dissipate quickly keeping your feet dry the nubuck leather uppers are waterproof too, which make them durable, flexible and breathable for lasting comfort wherever you go.
- Fit Tip: We find this style runs about a 1/2 size small.
- Upper: Waterproof nubuck leather and breathable mesh
- Rubber: Non-marking rubber outsole
- Activities: Hiking
- Type: Boots, Lace Up
- Weather: Wet - waterproof
- 4mm multi directional traction lugs
- KEEN.DRY waterproof breathable membrane
- KEEN.Zorb Strobel
- Non-marking rubber outsole
- Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed
- Torsion stability ESS shank
- TPU heel stabilizer
- Waterproof nubuck upper
- KEEN.DRY: A proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.