|Type:||Hiking Sandals, Technical Sandals|
|Sole:||Non Marking Rubber Sole|
|Mid Sole:||EVA Mid Sole|
|Weight:||7.6 oz/214 g|
|Recommended Use:||Hiking, School, Walking, Boat Wear, Beach Wear, Daily Wear, Water Wear, Casual Wear|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||30 Day|
Description: Keen Clearwater CNX Sandals - Womens
The essential KEEN fit and protection lightened up to make every step a natural connection. The Clearwater features a webbing upper with traditional KEEN sandal style. The bungee lace allows for customized fit. Multi-directional flex grooves on the low-profile sole enhance the natural flexibility of the foot and improve ground contact while razor siping provides advanced traction on slick surfaces. The contoured arch supports the foot.
- Weight: 7.6 oz/214 g
- Type: Bungee Styles
- Fit Tip: We find this style runs pretty true to size
- Lining: AEGIS microbe shield treated hydrophobic mesh
- Upper: Washable polyester webbing
- Rubber: Non-marking rubber outsole with razor siping
- 4mm midsole drop
- Aegis Microbe Shield treated lining
- Contoured arch for added midfoot support
- Metatarsal ridge for natural underfoot support
- Multi directional flex grooves for natural flexibility and improved ground contact
- Non-marking rubber outsole with razor siping
- Patented toe protection
- Proprietary lightweight PU midsole compound for long lasting support and comfort
- Secure fit lace capture system with 2mm bungee lace
- TPU stability shank
- Washable polyester webbing upper with Aegis microbe shield
- HYBRID.OLOGIES: AEGIS MICROBE SHIELD Aegis Microbe Shield controls the bacteria and fungi that cause odors, stains and product deterioration. Aegis technology is free of environmentally harmful substances.
- KEEN.PROTECT Can a sandal protect your toes? The answer is yes. The reason is KEEN Patented Toe Protection where the shoe outsoles wrap up and over the toes for ultimate protection.
- CNX We've shaved an entire line of footwear down to 10 oz. each, but kept the protection that made us famous. It's addition by subtraction.
Our return policy can be found here: http://www.the-house.com/helpdesk/returns-exchanges-backorders/
Our international (Canada) information can be found here: http://www.the-house.com/helpdesk/shipping-information/canadian-shipping/
Hope this helps!