|Weight:||1 lb 4 oz|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Keen Betty Boots White/Gargoyle - Womens
Keen Betty Boots feature leather and nylon uppers with zippers and heel loops for pull on, custom style fit and wear. The KEEN.DRY waterproof membrane keeps water out and wicks moisture away from your feet for all day comfort. Betty Boots also feature a bamboo/polyester insulation blend for warmth and comfort. The molded EVA midsole and S3 (shock, suspension, stability) heel support provides great padding and shock absorption. Durable and non-marking rubber soles provide great traction on wet, dry and icy surfaces.
- Weight: 19.21 oz / 546.909 grams
- Fit Tip: We find this style runs about a 1/2 size small.
- Lining: KEEN.DRY Waterproof membrane and microfleece
- Upper: Synthetic
- Rubber: Non-marking rubber outsole
- Collar Height: 10"
- Calf Circumference: 12.5"
- Activities: Hiking, City Streets, Snow
- Type: Boots: Cold - insulated, Wet - waterproof
- 200g KEEN.Warm insulation
- Abrasion resistant and breathable textile mesh upper
- Dual-density compression molded EVA midsole
- KEEN.DRY waterproof breathable membrane
- Microfleece lining
- Non-marking rubber outsole
- Patented toe protection
- S3 Heel support structure
- Thermal heat shield footbed
- Torsion stability ESS shank
- Waterproof medial zipper for easy on/off
- Women's specific design
- S3: Shock, suspension, stability - otherwise known as S3 - is engineered to support the foot on impact, dissipate shock and reduce your odds of twisting an ankle.
- KEEN.DRY: A proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
- KEEN.WARM: A lightweight insulation that keeps you warm. Who knew charcoal bamboo could create something that keeps your feet warm? But it makes KEEN.WARM a lightweight, anti microbial insulation that provides warmth where you need it most.
- THERMAL HEAT SHIELD FOOTBED: On the outside, wooly softness; in the middle, support cushioning; and inside, a thermal foil barrier to harness radiant heat. Keeps the cold out and the heat in.