|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Keen Brixen Boots Dark Shadow/Golden Olive - Womens
Keen Brixen Boots winterize your feet. Keen boots are waterproof and insulated against the elements. The two part lacing makes pulling these boots on easy, the locking pull tab draw strings provide a custom fit without all of the lacing. Waterproof and rubber sole provides protection from the wet slush and snow while the comfortable, breathable membrane wicks moisture away from you to keep you dry in wet, winter conditions. On the go comfort on the trails or shoveling the driveway, Keen Brixen Boots are five stars all the way.
- Fit Tip: We find this style runs about a 1/2 size small.
- Lining: Wool Felt
- Upper: Abrasion resistant and breathable textile mesh upper
- Rubber: Dual climate rubber
- Activities: Hiking, Snow
- Type: Boots: Cold - insulated, Wet - waterproof
- 400g KEEN.Warm upper insulation
- Abrasion resistant and breathable textile mesh upper
- Compression molded EVA midsole
- Dual climate and ice traction rubber outsole
- KEEN.DRY waterproof breathable membrane
- Patented toe protection
- Shellback heel support
- Thermal heat shield footbed
- TPU stability shank
- Waterproof nubuck upper
- Wool felt lining
- KEEN.DRY: A proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
- KEEN.WARM: A lightweight insulation that keeps you warm. Who knew charcoal bamboo could create something that keeps your feet warm? But it makes KEEN.WARM a lightweight, anti microbial insulation that provides warmth where you need it most.
- KEEN.DCR: The KEEN Dual Climate Rubber outsole hardens in cold weather to bite into packed snow - all in the name of traction.
- THERMAL HEAT SHIELD FOOTBED: On the outside, wooly softness; in the middle, support cushioning; and inside, a thermal foil barrier to harness radiant heat. Keeps the cold out and the heat in.