|Weight:||1 lb 3 oz|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Keen Anchorage Boots Black/Gargoyle
As far as all-season boots go, the Keen Anchorage Boots are a solid buy that will accent any lifestyle. One of the features that make the Keen Anchorage such an attractive buy is that it’s a hybrid boot. It has the traction and warmth of a heavy, bulky winter boot, but has the style and grace of a dress boot. In other words, this boot can hold up to the toughest weather conditions without looking like a car seat taped over your foot. And with patented KEEN DRY technology, you can be sure that your foot always stays warm and dry inside.
- Weight: 19.28 oz / 548.902 grams
- Lining: Waterproof breathable lining
- Upper: Waterproof nubuck
- Rubber: Dual climate carbon non-marking
- Collar Height: 7.5"
- Calf Circumference: 12"
- Activities: Hiking, City Streets, Snow
- Type: Boots: Cold - insulated, Wet - waterproof
- 200g KEEN.WARM insulation
- 4mm multi directional lugs
- Dual climate non-marking rubber outsole
- Gore elastic side panels for easy on/off
- Injection molded EVA midsole
- KEEN.DRY waterproof breathable membrane
- Non-marking rubber outsole
- Patented toe protection
- TPU stability shank
- Waterproof nubuck upper
- KEEN.DRY: A proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
- KEEN.WARM: A lightweight insulation that keeps you warm. Who knew charcoal bamboo could create something that keeps your feet warm? But it makes KEEN.WARM a lightweight, anti microbial insulation that provides warmth where you need it most.
- KEEN.DCR: The KEEN Dual Climate Rubber outsole hardens in cold weather to bite into packed snow - all in the name of traction.
- THERMAL HEAT SHIELD FOOTBED: On the outside, wooly softness; in the middle, support cushioning; and inside, a thermal foil barrier to harness radiant heat. Keeps the cold out and the heat in.