Description: Keen Anchorage Boots
As far as all-season boots go, the Keen Anchorage Boots are a solid buy that will accent any lifestyle. One of the features that make the Keen Anchorage such an attractive buy is that it''s a hybrid boot. It has the traction and warmth of a heavy, bulky winter boot, but has the style and grace of a dress boot. In other words, this boot can hold up to the toughest weather conditions without looking like a car seat taped over your foot. And with patented KEEN DRY technology, you can be sure that your foot always stays warm and dry inside.
Key Features of the Keen Anchorage Boots:
- Weight: 19.28 oz / 548.902 grams
- Lining: Waterproof breathable lining
- Upper: Waterproof nubuck
- Rubber: Dual climate carbon non-marking
- Collar Height: 7.5"
- Calf Circumference: 12"
- Activities: Hiking, City Streets, Snow
- Type: Boots: Cold - insulated, Wet - waterproof
- 200g KEEN.WARM insulation
- 4mm multi directional lugs
- Dual climate non-marking rubber outsole
- Gore elastic side panels for easy on/off
- Injection molded EVA midsole
- KEEN.DRY waterproof breathable membrane
- Non-marking rubber outsole
- Patented toe protection
- TPU stability shank
- Waterproof nubuck upper
- KEEN.DRY: A proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
- KEEN.WARM: A lightweight insulation that keeps you warm. Who knew charcoal bamboo could create something that keeps your feet warm? But it makes KEEN.WARM a lightweight, anti microbial insulation that provides warmth where you need it most.
- KEEN.DCR: The KEEN Dual Climate Rubber outsole hardens in cold weather to bite into packed snow - all in the name of traction.
- THERMAL HEAT SHIELD FOOTBED: On the outside, wooly softness; in the middle, support cushioning; and inside, a thermal foil barrier to harness radiant heat. Keeps the cold out and the heat in.