|Weight:||1 lb 2 oz|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Keen Ambler Hiking Shoes - Womens
The Women's Keen Ambler Hiking Shoes are guaranteed to keep your feet warm and dry with waxed suede upper with reinforced stitching and moisture wicking textile lining. Keen has included the S3 heel support structured that is engineered to support your foot on impact, to dissipate shock and reduce the possibility of ankle injury. The S3 stands for shock, suspension, and stability. The Keen Ambler Hiking shoes also have Keen.Cush that contours to your feet and adjusts to keep cushioning all day long and a removable metatomical dual-density EVA footbed for added comfort.
- Lining: Moisture wicking textile lining
- Upper: Waxed suede upper with reinforced stitching
- Rubber: Non-marking rubber outsole
- Activities: Hiking
- Type: Shoes, Lace Up
- Weather: Wet - water resistant
- KEEN.Zorb Strobel
- Moisture wicking textile lining
- Non-marking rubber outsole
- Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed
- S3 Heel support structure
- Torsion stability ESS shank
- TPU stability shank
- Waxed suede upper with reinforced stitching
- S3: Shock, suspension, stability - otherwise known as S3 - is engineered to support the foot on impact, dissipate shock and reduce your odds of twisting an ankle.
- KEEN.CUSH: What if the inside of your shoe could mold to your feet? KEEN.CUSH is a blend of recycled PU, cork and memory foam that contours to feet and adjusts to give you the cushioning you need throughout your day.