|Out Sole:||Non Marking Rubber Sole|
|Weight:||1 lb 1 oz|
|Recommended Use:||Trail Hiking|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Keen Ambler Mesh Hiking Shoes
You should definitely get your feet in a pair of Keen Ambler Mesh Hiking Shoes and discover for yourself how light and comfortable they are. They are ideal for whatever adventure you're getting yourself into. The Keen Ambler Mesh hiking shoes are constructed with a breathable, durable mesh with waxed suede trim and lining that makes moisture virtually disappear. The Torsion stability ESS shank and TPU stability shank combined with S3 dissipate shock and lessen the chance of an ankle injury.
- Lining: Moisture wicking textile
- Upper: Breathable and durable mesh with waxed suede trims
- Rubber: Non-marking rubber outsole
- Activities: Hiking
- Type: Shoes, Lace Up
- Weather: Wet - water resistant
- Breathable and durable mesh with waxed suede trims
- KEEN.Zorb Strobel
- Moisture wicking textile lining
- Non-marking rubber outsole
- Removable metatomical EVA footbed
- S3 Heel support structure
- Torsion stability ESS shank
- TPU stability shank
- S3: Shock, suspension, stability - otherwise known as S3 - is engineered to support the foot on impact, dissipate shock and reduce your odds of twisting an ankle.
- KEEN.CUSH: What if the inside of your shoe could mold to your feet? KEEN.CUSH is a blend of recycled PU, cork and memory foam that contours to feet and adjusts to give you the cushioning you need throughout your day.