|Weight:||1 lb 1 oz|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Keen Ambler Hiking Shoes Brindle/Wren
If you’re getting into some light hiking this season, look no further than the Keen Ambler Hiking shoes. You will get excellent comfort and trustworthy stability. These shoes have waxed suede uppers with reinforced stitching that gives you unparalleled durability. The TPU stability shank and torsion stability ESS tank are also standard in the Keen Ambler Hiking shoes and help keep your feet firmly planted on the ground. The textile liner wicks moisture away so your feet stay dry and comfortable. As an added bonus, the non-marking rubber soles make sure you’re not leaving your mark where it’s not wanted.
- Care for Suede
- Gently brush the footwear with a dry soft sponge or hand towel to remove loose dirt and restore nap of suede and nubuck shoes on a regular basis. Stains should be treated immediately with a solvent-based suede/leather cleaner. This process may cause slight discoloration to the affected area.
- KEEN.Zorb Strobel
- Moisture wicking textile lining
- Non-marking rubber outsole
- Removable metatomical EVA footbed
- S3 Heel support structure
- Torsion stability ESS shank
- TPU stability shank
- Waxed suede upper with reinforced stitching
- S3: Shock, suspension, stability – otherwise known as S3 – is engineered to support the foot on impact, dissipate shock and reduce your odds of twisting an ankle.
- KEEN.CUSH: What if the inside of your shoe could mold to your feet? KEEN.CUSH is a blend of recycled PU, cork and memory foam that contours to feet and adjusts to give you the cushioning you need throughout your day.