|Dimensions:||Extended 300cm / Packed size: 42cm|
|Recommended Use:||Skiing, Backcountry, Snowboarding|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: K2 Aluminum Probe
The K2 Aluminum Probe is one of those things you'll carry around hoping you never get to use. But, Avalanches do happen and it's always better to be safe than sorry. This folding probe is lightweight and sturdy making it more accurate and reliable than other flimsy measuring probes. Whether you're a search and rescue specialist or just an amateur on the slopes the K2 Aluminum Probe has what you need to locate victims and survivors if an Avalanche strikes.
- BACKSLIDE AUTO LOCK: Utilizes Trigger Pull Handle and non-slip textured shaft for ease of assembly with gloved hands.
- BACKSLIDE: Delivers 300cm probe with packed volume of a 260cm model.
- RULER: 1cm markings for precise recording of snow pit data
- LENGTH: Extended 300cm / Packed size: 42cm
- WEIGHT: Carbon 290g / Aluminum 370g