|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: K2 Haven BOA Coiler Snowboard Boots - Womens
The K2 Haven BOA Coiler snowboard boots give you all day riding comfort and performance with their lock down fit. The Intuition Thermo-form liner offers a snug fit that doesn't sacrifice comfort. The Single Pull lacing system makes a secure tie easy without constricting your feet. The 3D molded EVA footbed supports the rider and absorbs shocks in rough conditions. Get K2's exceptional quality, superb performance, and attention grabbing style with their Haven BOA Coiler snowboard boots.
- LINER: Intuition: Comfort Foam 3D Thermo-form Ultralon liner, Aegis Anti Microbial
- LINER FIT: Moldable Internal J Bars, External J Bars
- LINER LACING: Fast-In Single Pull System
- FOOTBED: 3D Formed EVA With Harshmellow Heel
- SOLE: Women's Low-Pro Cupsole With EVA Cushion
- SHELL LACING: Boa Coiler H2 System
- DETAILS: 3D Formed Tongue, Full Body Synthetic Upper (Women's Specific Fit)
Haven BOA Coiler
Customer Reviews | Add Your Review!
i've always wanted boa lacing so that it would be easier to tighten boots. the toe box is too narrow so it was uncomfortable for my feet.
"Solid solid boot"
Just bought these for my gf for christmas. guess what, she opened it early. she loves them, says they are 100 times better than her thirty two lashed. much more compact, stable, and has zero heel lift. shes so amped to hit the slopes over and over
Bought the '09/'10 model, so far the boots keeps my feet dry and the fur lining makes it really comfortable to wear. I usually wear size 6.5M shoes and 6.5 boots fit me perfectly. A little tight to wear in the beginning, but once your feet are in, it's a perfect fit.