|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: K2 Darko BOA Conda Snowboard Boots
Dig into a pair of the new K2 Darko boots and experience the ride you've been looking for. A freestyle boot with all-mountain capabilities, the Darko boots are animals and can handle anything you feed them. These boots are also built with a medium flex to provide support when you need it and good flex when you tweak it. The Boa Conda liner lacing system is perfect for quick access and adjustments. If you're looking to dominate this season, do it with the Darko.
- Lacing System: Lace Up
- Liner Lacing: Boa?Conda
- Liner: Intuition? Control Foam 3D
- Outsole: NEW Grip-Lite Phylon with Rubber Pods and Harshmellow?
- Footbed: 3D Formed EVA with Harshmellow?
- Liner fit: Moldable Internal J Bars, Velcro Pod Closure
- Details: 3D Formed Tongue, Micro Articulating Cuff
K2 boots tend to hold their shape very well, the liners won't pack out, and they run true to size. You might want to check out some Ride and DC boots too - they tend to have slimmer toe boxes / heel cups. Check the links below...
DC Boots » http://www.the-house.com/snbo-dc.html
Ride Boots » http://www.the-house.com/snbo-ride.html Nov 5, 2013