Description: K2 Cinch CTS Snowboard Bindings
Cinch technology's simple and fast operation gets you on the chair and to the goods quicker than any other binding. The 2011-2012 K2 CTS snowboard binding takes that advantage and adds Harshmellow smoothness for rock solid landings and easy exit to get you looping the runs faster and smoother than ever.
- Cinch C2
- Reinforced Nylon Baseplate With Responsive Aluminum Heelcup
- Lightweight Cored Side Rails
- Tool-Less Power Ramp
- Canted Footbeds: Angled Inward 3 Degrees To Match Your Natural Leg Position During Riding.- More Support To The Outside Of The Foot Provides Improved Control And Ollie Pop.- Reduces Fatigue Allowing You To Ride Longer And Stronger.
- Laid-Back Forward Lean
- Cinch Asym
- Harshmellow Basepad
- Seamless Eva Footbed
- Power Ramp
- Multi Compatible Disc
- Multi Compatible-Offset Discs: Offset Slots To Allow For Toe-Heel Centering By Rotating It 180 Degrees
- Strong, Durable Reinforced Polymer Lever
- Cam Lock-Center Adjusting
- Custom Caddi
Customer Reviews | Add Your Review!
"Very well built binding"
The cinch binding is a very secure ride, but the weight can cause the binding to be difficult to suck in while airborne. In addition, the binding is a tradeoff between responsiveness, and the ability to pull off jibbing, for comfortability, and the padding to handle hard landings.