|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: JP Australia Fun Ride ES Windsurf Board 160L
FUN boards made for short board beginners and advanced freeriders who look for boards which demand very little input and offer great fun. They almost sail themselves. They plane early and easily reach top speed but always stay comfortable even in really choppy conditions. They never, ever get out of control. The best Easy Jibers.
- Super easy going freeride boards based on the X-Cite Ride shape concept with additional control and super easy jibing.
- Their name describes them well - no other boards are so easy to control while going fast and in jibing. They never ever get out of control even in overpowered conditions.
- Perfect, easy jibing boards which stay on a plane through any jibe. They work great for fast carving jibes as well as for basic beginner jibes.
- They begin to accelerate very early and when up to speed they are effortless to sail and reach very good speed requiring minimal input from the rider.
- Not too short as length makes the boards very forgiving.
- A Scoop Rocker line shaped for a loose feel and a super comfortable ride, even in rough and choppy conditions. Short wetted surface for high speed gives the impression of riding a much smaller board.
- Constant volume distribution gets the board planing without an active sailing style. The Fun Rides can be used with a huge range of different sail sizes.
- Many strap positions offer the ideal trim for pleasant and relaxed sailing suited for short board beginners through to advanced riders.
- Comfortably domed deck for a relaxed stance. That special deck shape makes them work really well also in a 3 strap setup. More performance orientated shapes do not offer this. Further outboard strap position (for the 4 strap setup) and ergonomic rails to transfer the sail power into speed.
- The pintail combined with thin rails provide great maneuverability. They turn easily and carve a steady and reliable arc.
- Length (cm): 250 (100L), 252 (110L), 254 (120L), 255 (130L), 258 (145L), 259 (160L)
- Width (cm): 63.5 (100L), 66.5 (110L), 69 (120L), 72 (130L), 76 (145L), 7.95 (160L)
- Tail Width (cm): n/a
- Volume (L): 100L, 110L, 120L, 130L, 145L, 160L
- Weight (kg/lbs): 8.2/18.1 (100L), 8.6/19.0 (110L), 8.8/19.4 (120L), 9.4/20.7 (130L), 9.8/21.6 (145L), 10.6/23.4 (160L)
- Ideal sail range: 4.7-6.7 (100L), 5.2-7.2 (110L), 5.5-8.0 (120L), 6.0-8.5 (130L), 6.5-9.5 (145L), 7.0< (160L)
- Recommended fin range: n/a
- Fin: Freeride 32 (100L), Freeride 34 (110L), Freeride 38 (120L), Freeride 44 (130L), Freeride 48 (145L), Freeride 52 (160L)
- Fin box: Power Box (all sizes)
Fun Ride ES